Odour Monitoring Ireland provides:
- Biological odour abatement equipment, commissioning, validation and optimisation service.
- Chemical and physical odour abatement technology validation and optimisations service.
- Process and ambient air quantitative and qualitative analyses to estimate best abatement technology implementation using gas chromatography mass spectrometry and/or handheld instrumentation (mobile detectors such as FID's, etc.).
- Project management of odour abatement plant installation and commissioning. We have performed this on a number of waste management sites in year 2005 to 2008.
- Life cycle cost analysis and energy balance of proposed odour abatement plant implementation which has become more important in terms of Operational costs.
Our extensive experience ranges across a number of key technologies including:
- Dry and wet particulate filtration,
- Dry chemical scrubbing systems including annular bed carbon filtration plants,
- Fixed bed and moving liquid film biofiltration systems,
- Thermal treatment systems such as Regenerative thermal oxidisers and Flameless thermal oxidisers,
- Wet chemical scrubbing systems,
- Non thermal plasma and Ozonation techniques,
- Ductwork layout.